Poise’ Graduate Finishing Academy has one goal! To Re-engineer the Nation’s Workforce. We do this by Bridging the GAP between the KNOWLEDGE gotten from formal education and the K.A.S.E required for success in life and career (including entrepreneurship). We are improving the Nation’s GDP one individual at a time. At PGFA, We refine and develop your K- Knowledge, A- Attitude, S- Skills and E-Experiences to position you for a successful career. We do this through our PSENSE Employability Skills Training whose curriculum has both national and international support and approval.
It is well known that graduates need to be knowledgeable in their chosen field of study, however in today’s market, this is not sufficient. Employers want job seekers who demonstrate that they can get the job done with little or no supervision, have good communication skills and knowledge of work place ethics and can work well with others. Our training programmes and publication BRIDGE THE GAP between the knowledge gotten from School and the skills required for efficiency and effectiveness at the workplace.
Poise’ Graduate Finishing Academy is a subsidiary of Poise Group.
For over 18 years, Poise Nigeria has equipped individuals and organizations with skills that can meet up with the demands of a world-class workplace. This has given us firsthand knowledge of the pains organizations experience in employing fresh graduates.
In summer of 2010, we assembled a high-powered delegation of employers, human resources manager, educationist and policy makers to review the bane and pain of unemployment in Nigeria and come with a blueprint on stepwise actions to take. We also had the strategic partnership of Biddle Consulting, USA who provided the employment solution framework that currently works in the United States with impressive results. [Read more]
- Africa’s Best-in-Class Quality International Consultancy Firm of the Year Category” at the African Quality Achievement Awards 2017.
- THE GREAT PLACE TO WORK AWARDS in Nigeria 2016.
- The CEO of her Subsidiary Poise Graduate Finishing Academy; won the Future Awards and Ford Foundation prize for Youth Employment, 2015
- Poise Nigeria was recognised by the Allworld Network, in conjunction with the Tony Elumelu Foundation, as the one of the 20 fastest growing companies in Nigeria, 2013.
- The Outstanding African Entrepreneur of the year, the Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award and the Unique Innovators’ Award for Nation Building 2010.
- The Development in Nigeria Merit Award 2007.
Prof. Pat Utomi
Mrs. Mavi Isibor